Who We Are
Welcome to Pride Recruiters
Pride Careers Ltd provides an easy, hassle-free recruitment service with our experienced and driven team who put our clients and candidates first.
Based in Nairobi, Kenya, we offer staffing services for semi-skilled, skilled and highly professional opportunities to businesses and candidates in the transport and logistics, health, hospitality and construction industries, trades and services.
Whether you are looking for work or looking for staff, we will work with you to achieve the right fit or solution.
Our Guiding Principles
We aim to set new standards in service and recruitment solutions resulting in rewarding and lasting relationships.
We're ready to serve you
Local knowledge, global expertise
To be the preferred Recruitment Agency to both our clients and candidates, ensuing that we deliver what we promise.
Keeping the finger on the pulse of HR
Connect employees that are talented, motivated and driven to the right employer, help businesses grow by matching the right talent to their specialized staffing needs.
It's not hard to make decisions once you know what your values are
Here are ours:
- Respect: We treat our clients, our candidates and each other with mutual respect and civility
- Collaboration: We work as a team. We share knowledge, experience and leverage continuous improvement for learning
- Passion: We invest fully in the missions and needs of our clients and candidates and are excited by the opportunities in front of us everyday
- Integrity: We communicate honestly with our clients, candidates and teammates. We honour the privacy of others and keep the information of our clients, candidates private, while doing the right thing always
- Teamwork: We believe that together, everyone achieves more.
High Quality Candidates
Recruitment and hiring of staff is very time intensive, one of the benefits of using Pride Careers as a recruiting agency is that we understand the hiring process and can effectively filter and screen candidates to secure the appropriate candidate for the job role.
Potential candidates that are looking for a job can register their CV for free with our agency on our online registration page. Job opportunity notifications will be sent to registered candidates via email and at times, we will send direct communication. Job seekers should note that we do not find jobs for job seekers but that we work according to the open vacancies that employers have hired us to fill.